OCTIEF specialises in the assessment, monitoring and management of asbestos and provides a comprehensive scope of services to a wide range of clients across Australia.
Our dedicated and highly skilled team consists of engineers, occupational hygienists, scientists and laboratory technicians, allowing us to provide our clients with a complete turnkey service.
Over the years, we have continued to provide clients with effective, highly innovative and cost effective solutions.
Asbestos and HAZMAT Services
- Audits, Registers and Management Plans – identify ACM and manage your risk. Ask Octief about our software solutions that host your register in the cloud with access via QR codes and smart phones. See www.octfolio.com.au
- Asbestos Air Monitoring and NATA Accredited Asbestos Fibre Counting – laboratory accreditation with NATA ensures industry best practice;
- Asbestos Clearance Inspections and Certificates – be sure your property has been remediated;
- Contaminated land investigations – asbestos soils are not just restricted to old dump sites. Talk to our office to understand the risks on your property;
- Pre Purchase Asbestos Inspections – what risk are you exposing your family, friends or workers too?
- Supervision of Asbestos Removal Projects – ensure the job is done safely and in accordance with a removal control plan. Octief are independent of any removal or civil contractors and can guarantee a professional and impartial service;
- HAZMAT Audits – lead paints, and PCB’s;
- Risk Management & Communication
- Asbestos Laboratory Bulk Identification – our laboratories are accredited with NATA to identify asbestos fibres
For more information on where asbestos is likely to be found please visit https://www.asbestos.qld.gov.au/ or contact OCTIEF on 1300 628 433.