Comments : 0
OCTIEF Pty LIMITED was this month formally awarded the Ergon Energy Asbestos Management Contract. The contact involves the assessment of over 1000 sites throughout Queensland and the Torres Strait. The sites include Zone Substations, Power Stations, Enclosed Distribution Sites, Repeater Sites, and residential/commercial properties.
The project involves the following:
- Project Planning and Scheduling;
- A large scale inspection program conducted in accordance with the National Code of Practice for the Management and Control of Asbestos in the Workplace [NOHSC 2018: (2005)];
- Sampling of Potentially Asbestos Containing Materials;
- NATA Accredited analysis of potential asbestos samples;
- The delivery of Asbestos Registers and Asbestos Management Plans;
- The potential implementation of a Corporate Asbestos Policy; and
- The ongoing provision of asbestos and hazardous materials management services.
As part of the project, OCTIEF will integrate our Custom Asset Management Software (The OCTIEF Portal) into the Ergon Energy Business.
We look forward to delivering an innovative, safe and cost effective solution to Ergon Energy.