The OCTIEF Group specialises in the assessment, monitoring and management of Asbestos and provides a comprehensive scope of services to a wide range of clients across Australia. Our dedicated and highly skilled team consists of engineers, occupational hygienists, scientists and laboratory technicians, allowing us to provide our clients with a complete turnkey service. Over the years, we have continued to provide clients with effective, highly innovative and cost effective solutions. We have also focused on developing and expanding our range of services to accommodate for the increasing needs of our clients.
Asbestos and HAZMAT Services
- Audits, Registers and Management Plans – identify ACM and manage your risk. Ask Octief about our software solutions that host your register in the cloud with access via QR codes and smart phones. See www.octfolio.com.au
- Asbestos Air Monitoring and NATA Accredited Asbestos Fibre Counting – accreditation with NATA ensures industry best practice;
- Asbestos Clearance Inspections and Certificates – be sure your property has been remediated;
- Contaminated Land investigations – asbestos soils are not just restricted to old dump sites. Talk to our office to understand the risks on your property;
- Pre Purchase Asbestos Inspections – what risk are you exposing your family, friends or workers too?
- Supervision of Asbestos Removal Projects – ensure the job is done safely and in accordance with a removal control plan. Octief are independent of any removal or civil contractors and can guarantee a professional and impartial service;
- HAZMAT Audits – lead paints, and PCB’s;
- Risk Management & Communication
For more information on where asbestos is likely to be found please visit www.yourasbestos.com.au or contact your nearest OCTIEF office on 1800 628 433.